The TS 600 beltpack transmitter has been developed for multifunctional applications such as musicians or actors on stage, presenters and moderators in meetings, sports events, hotels, universities and houses of worship. The TS 600 beltpack transmitter has been developed for professional multi-functional applications such as broadcasting, film, theatre or on stage.
With its integrated, swivelling clip the TS 600 can be attached to belts, waist-bands or
The 4-pin mini XLR Standard connection of all beyerdynamic pocket transmitters. All beyerdynamic microphones with .18 connectors can be used, e.g. Opus 54.18, MCE 60.18, etc.
input connector is used to connect microphones or instruments. By using the gain control the input sensitivity is adjusted for various microphones or instruments.
Due to the pilot tone system there is no mute-switch needed, because the receiver is automatically muted when the transmitter is switched off.
- Rugged plastic housing
- ACT infra red interface for frequency transmitting from receiver to transmitter
- Gain control for input level adjustment
- Absolutely silent On/Off switch
- Swivelling clip to attach to belts, waistbands or guitar straps
- Operating with 2x1.5 V AA alkaline batteries > 20 hours
Please refer to country regulations before using.